Image Guided Brachytherapy System XHDR18F
High dose rate γ-ray remote control afterloading system
Based on the radial image technology, radiophysics, dosiology and computer technology, the system contains of: treatment plan system, control system and therapy equipment.
The system is mainly used for:
- Intracavity, interstitial brachytherapy, plesiocurietherapy, adjuvant brachytherapy.
- Gynecologic tumor: cervical cancer, endometrium cancer, vagina cancer.
- Head and Neck tumor: laryngopharynx cancer, nasopharynx cancer, parotid cancer, amygdalae cancer.
- Nerve system tumor: colloid-cell cancer.
- Breast tumor: oesophagus cancer, lung cancer.
- Genitourinary system tumor: prostate cancer, masculine urethra cancer.
- Digestive system tumor: anus cancer, rectum cancer.
- Radiation of intercavity, inter-tissue and canalis, skin cancer, soft tissue sarcoma.